Prescription Assistance Program
Community Assistance Programs
The Community Assistance Program Provides prescription assistance to people who are uninsured or under-insured. The program offers a low rate on prescription medications for anyone that meets the income qualifications. If you are under-insured, your prescription medications may not covered under your drug plan.
Prescription Assistance Programs are sponsored by the pharmaceutical companies who manufacture the medicine.
The comprehensive services provided with this program include:
- Evaluate your eligibility.
- Medication Research for the availability of your medication needs.
- Match appropriate programs for each one of your prescription medications.
- Recommend programs that meet your needs and advise you of your options .
Your advocate will assist you the process below as soon as you are ready to apply for the Prescription Assistance Program:
- Access the forms and fulfill the application processing for each patient, thus becoming the communication link between the physician’s office and the Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Order your refills as needed.
- Inform you when it is time to renew your applications.
- Answer your questions and make updates to your information.
- Stay current on trends and changes in available programs and how they affect your situation.
There is a one-time application fee of $25 which is refunded if you were to not be approved for the program. You will pay only $20 per medication per month on most medications, upon approval for the program.
To See if you Qualify Click on Rx Assist Below:
Rx Assist Prescription Assistance
Make sure to ask us about our A+ Better Business Bureau Rating. Serving Discount Programs since 1994
For further information regarding our program or to order your prescription assistance card, please contact Michael Hargrove, Outreach Coordinator, Community Assistance Program, at 805-315-9780. You may also email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.